On this page your will find links to upcoming conferences and events organised by INCU, our members and affiliates and our partner organisations, as well as conferences organised by other organisations. If you know of an event that you think should be added to this list, please let us know.
For information and materials from past INCU conferences and WCO PICARD conferences, please visit our conference materials page.
Events of INCU Members, Affiliates and Partners
- International Port Community Systems Association (IPCSA) 3rd Singapore Maritime Technology Conference 24-26 April 2018; Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- Center for Information Convergence and Strategy (CICS) 4th Annual “Left of Boom” International Conference 2018 2-4 May 2018; San Diego, USA.
- International Association of Authorized Economic Operators (AEO) Customs and Logistics 2018 AEO Conference & Assembly 2-4 May 2018; Baku, Azerbaijan.
- World Customs Organization (WCO) Conference on Illicit Financial Flows and Trade Mis-invoicing 23 May 2018; Brussels, Belgium.
- WCO IT Conference and Exhibition 2018 6-8 June 2018; Lima, Peru.
- Global Trade Development Week 2018 China 2-4 July 2018; Shanghai, China.
- 3rd INCU International Student Conference “Global Trade Automation: Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics for Customs Decision Making” 4-7 July, 2018; Mingachevir, Azerbaijan.
- Global Trade Development Week 2018 APAC (Asia Pacific) 18-20 September 2018; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- International Scientific Jubilee Conference2018: “Transforming the Business for Future: Building a Modern HR Organization” 4-5 October 2018; Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
- Global Trade Development Week Major Edition 2018 20-24 November 2018; Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia (CBFCA) Regional Convention 2018 21 April 2018; Melbourne, Australia.
- UN/CEFACT Conference on Single Window “From Border-Crossing Supporting Documents to Legally Significant Data Exchange” 23 April 2018; Geneva, Switzerland.
- UN/CEFACT Conference on “Internet of Things (IoT)” 24 April 2018; Geneva, Switzerland.
- UN/CEFACT Conference/Workshop on Blockchain 26 April 2018; Geneva, Switzerland.
- World Free Zones Organization 4th Annual International Conference & Exhibition “Free Zones 10x – The Path to Prosperity” 30 April – 1 May 2018; Dubai, UAE.
- International Federation of Customs Brokers Association (IFCBA) World Conference 29-31 May 2018; Manila, Philippines.
- 2018 Africa Trade and Investment Global Summit 24-26 June 2018; Washington, D.C, USA.
- China Wisdom Customs & Port Construction Exhibition (CWCE) 2018 15-17 August 2018; Shanghai, China.
- International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) Air Cargo Forum 16-18 October 2018; Toronto, Canada.