On this page your will find links to upcoming conferences and events organised by INCU, our members and affiliates and our partner organisations, as well as conferences organised by other organisations. If you know of an event that you think should be added to this list, please let us know.
For information and materials from past INCU conferences and WCO PICARD conferences, please visit our conference materials page.
Events of INCU Members, Affiliates and Partners
- World Customs Organization (WCO) 2nd Global Origin Conference 15-16 April 2020; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- 26th Plenary Session of the United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) 4-5 May 2020; Geneva, Switzerland.
- Center for Information Convergence and Strategy (CICS) 6th Annual ‘Left of Boom’ Conference 13-15 May 2020; San Diego, USA.
- VII International Youth i-Customs Conference 21-22 May 2020; St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Global Trade Development Week (GTDW) 2020 16-18 June 2020; Shanghai, China.
- 15th Session of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) 18-23 October 2020; Bridgetown, Barbados.
- WCO Free Zone Conference 14 December 2020; Online Webinar
- WCO Global webinar series: Managing HR through a crisis and beyond 19 to 21 January 2021; Online Webinar
- 12th Session of the WCO Capacity Building Committee 25 January to 8 February 2021 (document-based phase); 22 to 24 February 2021 (web-conference sessions); Web Conference
- World Customs Organization (WCO) 5th Global AEO Conference 15-17 March 2021; Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- International Compliance Professional Association (ICPA) 2020 Annual Conference “Sailing the Seas of Compliance” 15-18 March 2020; San Diego, USA.
- International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH) Conference and Meetings 17-19 March 2020; Antwerp, Belgium.
- World Border Security Congress 2020 31 March-3 April 2020; Athens, Greece.
- World Free Zones Organization (WFZO) 6th Annual International Conference & Exhibition 2020 6-8 April 2020; Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Academy of European Law (ERA) Annual Conference on EU Trade Mark and Design Law 2020 23-24 April 2020; Trier, Germany.
- Society for International Affairs (SIA) 2020 Spring International Trade Export Licensing and Compliance Conference 11-12 May 2020; New Orleans, USA.
- International Compliance Professional Association (ICPA) 2020 European Conference 13-15 May 2020; Prague, Czech Republic.
- 2020 Compliance Week Europe 18-20 May 2020; Washington DC, USA.
- International Compliance Professional Association (ICPA) 2020 Canada Conference 8-9 June 2020; Toronto, Canada.
- European Forum on Foreign Trade (EFA) 32nd European Customs Day 2020 18-19 June 2020; Hamburg, Germany.
- Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality (FTU) 15th International Scientific Conference on Service sector 11-12 September 2020; Ohrid, North Macedonia.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) Public Forum 2020 6-9 October 2020; Geneva, Switzerland.
- North American Free Trade Zone (NAFTZ) 2020 Annual Conference and Exposition 25-28 October 2020; Denver, USA.
- International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) Air Cargo Forum 2020 10-12 November 2020; Miami, USA.
- Gulf Israel Trade Forum: Redefining Opportunities in the Middle East Online Opening Event 19 January 2021; Online Forum
- METRANSLOG – Middle East Transport & Logistics Virtual Expo and Summit 8 to 9 March 2021; Online Webinar
- International Conference on Digital Transformation in Customs 16 to 18 March 2021; Zoom Meeting
- 4th Annual Digital Campus: Remote Teaching, Online Blended Learning & Education Continuity Planning Forum 29-31 March 2021; Virtual Forum (via Zoom)
- Gulf Israel Trade Forum: Redefining Opportunities in the Middle East Live Event 24 to 25 May 2021; Abu Dhabi
- Conference of the International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), on the theme: Accelerating Transitions 29 June–2 July 2021; Rotterdam
- Fifteenth session of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD 15) 3-8 October 2021; Bridgetown, Barbados