The participants in the first intake of the INCU Baku Regional Office Winter Internship were 3 second-year undergraduate students Ms Anastasiya Kazanskaya, Ms Elizaveta Leontieva, Mr Dmitry Korol and their academic curator Senior Lecturer, Dr Boris Kabylinskiy from the North-Western Institute of Management (St Petersburg, Russia). The first participant in the INCU Fellowship Program was Ms Natalia Ikonnikova, National Customs Manager – Russia, GEFCO representing GEFCO’s Russian Office (Moscow, Russia).
The 5-day Winter Internship/Fellowship programs included:
- Work at the office to assist Secretariat staff with various activities and tasks;
- Participation in a training course;
- Delivery of a presentation about their organisation/institution;
- Participation in Skype video conference with Shanghai Customs College students;
- Visit to Azerbaijan Customs Academy; and
- Social activities and city tour.
The INCU wishes to thank North-Western Institute of Management and GEFCO for participation of their staff and students in the first intake of the INCU Regional Office Internship and Fellowship programs.