On 28 September 2017, the INCU held its 2017 Annual General Meeting at Russelior Hotel, Hammamet, Tunisia after the conclusion of the WCO PICARD Conference.
One of key matters resolved at the meeting was the election of new Management Committee. The new members of the Management Committee, who were elected unanimously are:
- Prof Dr David Widdowson (President)
- Prof Dr Michael Wolffgang (Vice-president)
- Dr Andrew Grainger (Committee Member)
- Prof Dr Wes Czyzowicz (Committee Member)
- Mr Samuel Bautista (Committee Member)
The term of the current Management Committee is five years.
Draft minutes of AGM 2017 will soon be available in the members-only area of the website.